Permanent recruitment can be time-consuming and stressful. At Hampton’s, we lighten the load by handling the bulk of the recruiting process for you. We focus on finding the best candidates to match your exact requirements, leaving you free to focus on the day-to-day operations of your business.
Why Choose Hampton’s?
Hampton’s specialist permanent recruitment team has over 40 years of relevant sector experience between us. Over the years, we have successfully placed a countless number of canadidates into new positions with local authorities, charities and private companies across the social care sector. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience that we draw on at all stages throughout our recruitment process.
The Hampton’s approach to talent acquisition incorporates several proven methods. When working to meet your recruitment needs, we will:
- Utilise our extensive candidate database of more than 2,000 managers and directors.
- Create a custom job advertisement that will be posted on relevant job boards and websites.
- Seek to engage suitable candidates through relevant social media.
Each candidate will be pre-screened to ensure they meet your unique requirements. Once suitability for the role is confirmed, we will deliver a shortlist of the best candidates for your review.
Hampton’s will then assist with:
- Arranging interviews.
- Preparing candidates for their interviews.
- Managing candidate expectations of the role.
- Obtaining then relaying constructive feedback to any unsuccessful candidates.
- Effectively mediating between both successful candidate and client to agree a final salary package and start date.
Once an offer has been made and accepted, we will guide the successful candidate through the final stages of compliance, ensuring that the period between job offer and start date is hassle-free and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Our fee for recruiting into a permanent role is earned as a percentage of the agreed annual remuneration package. Client's will only be invoiced once a successful candidate starts their new role.