Head of Residential - East Midlands
Salary: Circa £55,000 Per Year
Location: East Midlands
Sector: Not for Profit
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job OJ 2308
Hampton's are currently working with a not-for-profit agency who are in need of a Head of Residential in the East Midlands.
This is a company who are devoted to helping improve the lives of children and young people. They have a small scale 'family unit' model - where all homes have a maximum of four children in residence in order to give the best care for growth and development of every young person. Their belief is that children need to be nurtured and supported in order to be positive members of the community.
- You will be required to lead and assist with growing an 'Outstanding' service and integrating children and young people into the community
- Responsible for multiple homes
- The homes will create peaceful and safe environments with a nurturing atmosphere to best help the children and young people in care
- Lead on an inclusive, values-based experience with easy and honest communication
- Promote a diverse, dedicated and highly qualified staff team
- Provide values-based leadership and management
- Adept at inspiring and motivating a loyal and dedicated workforce, driving high quality performance, efficiency and long-term growth of the business
- Energetically pursue excellence and creativity in all aspects of care and staff management
- Contribute fully to the development and execution of company strategy across all areas of residential care, challenging assumptions and decision-making. You will provide operational analysis and strategic and tactical operational guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- You will be someone with a high degree of commercial nous, as well as the emotional intelligence necessary to empathise with the aspirations, ethos and aims of the organisation and its dedicated staff, and especially with those whom the company serves, understanding what is important to them and ensuring their wants and needs are met.
- Experience at senior level within Children's Residential Care
- Strong leader
- Strategic focus
- Vast knowledge of the sector
- Drive and passion for improving outcomes for traumatised members of society
- An excellent communicator
- Willingness to be flexible
Salary: circa £55k (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply