Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager - Plymouth
Salary: Circa £45,000 Per Year
Location: South West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Hampton's Resourcing are currently working with a well-known private company to recruit a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager for their Nursing home in Plymouth that provides care & support to individuals with both Mental & Physical Nursing needs.
The appointed Deputy manager will be responsible for providing leadership to develop excellent and professional resident centred care within the home and taking part in the development and implementation of policies to ensure the efficient and effective management of the service.
Staff Leadership and Management
- Provide effective leadership and management to staff which promotes high performance standards both individually and as a team, in the achievement of the company's objectives and priorities.
- The organisation's success will be dependent on all managers playing an active role to make sure the existing areas of good employment practice are universally embedded within the organisation.
Deputy Manager's will be expected to:
- Act up in the absence of the registered manager as requested
- Ensure clarity and effectiveness in developing and designing roles
- Promote an effective team ethos
- Complete annual appraisals for all your staff which reflect these priorities
- Ensure staff have access to appropriate training and development
- Communicate regularly through meetings with teams and individuals
- Ensure management of staff is consistent with the Company's HR Policies to the achievement of equality, equity and optimum performance
Other duties include:
- The post holder will also share a management on call rota.
- Ensuring compliance with CQC requirements
- Management of nursing and care staff resources, Leadership on reflective practice
- Promotion of Evidence Based Practice Management and auditing of all care documentation
- To participate in the "managers on call rota"
- To be responsible for supervising the delivery of all resident care undertaken within the service.
- To work with clinical lead and nursing team to ensure that the care they offer is of the standard required to develop and maintain resident care at the optimum level
- To be involved with the interviewing and induction of staff who come to work in the service.
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of the Care Act 2015 and to ensure that the service is run in accordance with the national minimum standards as laid down in the Act
- Nurse Qualification with an active PIN
- Previous management experience
- Strong leadership skills
Salary: £45,000 + Company benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply