Nurse Qualified QA Manager
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Hampton's Resourcing are currently working in partnership with a well-established national private care provider with the recruitment of an experienced Nurse Qualified Quality Assurance Manager Covering the South Eastern Regions with a London base.
The appointed Manager will be an experienced Quality Assurance Manager who has experience with: Elderly, Residential, Nursing Care and Dementia, and who is passionate about Quality assurance and good care.
As a Quality Manager you will be working very closely with the Head of Quality Assurance and the Quality Assurance team to make sure that all aspects of clinical practice is being delivered to the highest possible standard.
- To keep abreast of the Regulatory and Statutory requirements appertaining to care services for older people
- To assist the Head Quality Assurance to solve common operational issues, develop tactical plans to cost efficiently improve the care and quality performance
- To maintain professional relationships with the statutory government registration bodies and client contract monitoring teams to ensure that company conforms to codes of practice guidelines and contract terms
- To assist in the maintaining of the company reporting systems for 'Quality' reporting within set time frames
- To contribute in the development of Care Policies and Procedures as directed by the Head Quality Assurance
- Ensure all audits are completed and remedial action taken in accordance with the company's quality management system and processes, and to personally undertake Quality Auditing as required
- Lead on the stakeholder engagement processes as advised by the Head of Quality Assurance within company utilising feedback to ensure companies services are aligned to meet both current and future stakeholder expectations
- Responsible for investigation of complaints within the organisation as advised by the Head of Quality Assurance ensuring compliance with the internal Complaints Procedure. Ensuring learning from complaints serves to further develop our services and improve practice reinforcing our values placing service users at the heart of what we do
- To support in the development of existing and new services
- To support and maintain effective performance management systems for all quality performance standards
- To continually improve standards in the Homes
- To support and monitor Home Managers compliance with legislation
- To carry out any other duties as required ensuring the smooth operation of the company's business
Candidates suitable for the role
- Nursing Qualification with an active PIN
- You will have extensive experience of managing nursing homes
- Experience in carrying out internal audits and inspections
- A nursing qualification is desirable although not essential and have regional management experience within residential and nursing homes.
- You will be a committed employee who is dynamic with a can-do attitude.
- 50k + Car allowance & Travel allowance
- Company Benefits and Bonus Structure
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply