Nurse Qualified QA Manager - South East
Salary: Circa £60,000 Per Year
Location: South East
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Hampton's are currently working in partnership with a well-established private company with the recruitment of an experienced Nurse Qualified Quality Assurance Manager Covering the South East area for their residential, nursing and dementia care services.
- Take cluster responsibility, currently up to 13 homes to support the nursing homes in delivering clinical excellence, working very closely with the management teams in the homes, especially the Clinical Leads.
- As a QA Manager you must be able to commute within the whole company portfolio, currently 25 homes in Dorset, Hants, Wilts and West Sussex to provide support if needed.
- Responsible for leading and directing the management of risk and compliance with regulatory bodies and legal directives to support the delivery of high quality, safe care for residents within the care homes.
- You will work closely with both the senior executive team and your home managers; you will be supportive and a mentor to staff within the group.
- Support your managers and assist with the development of the existing and new homes.
Candidates suitable for the role
- You will have a nursing qualification and have regional management experience within residential and nursing homes.
- Experience with project management, development of existing and new homes as well as understanding change.
- You will have a passion for quality with a can-do attitude.
Annual Salary: 60k + Car allowance and Bonus
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply