Operations Manager - Adults Social Care - Liverpool
Salary: Circa £55,000 Per Year
Location: North West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Operations Manager- Adult Domiciliary / Residential / Nursing Services - (Liverpool) / £55K+ Benefits
Hampton's are working in partnership with our Client who are a well-known and respected in the industry, they provide care nationally to individuals in registered care homes, hospitals, supported living, retirement schemes and domiciliary care settings. We are supporting them to recruit an experienced Nurse Qualified Operations Manager to oversee the day to day operations of their older peoples Nursing, Residential and Domiciliary services.
The services are spread across dispersed regions with the main base being Liverpool. The appointed Operations Manager will ideally need to be located within 1-hour commute of Liverpool.
- To provide effective and consistent leadership to Management teams in order to ensure high quality service delivery and business outcomes within safe and effective environments.
- To oversee and ensure the effective use of resources, focusing on the financial performance of the Services, i.e. agency use and occupancy.
- To create and facilitate the substructure for recruitment within the Services.
- To ensure that each of the Services operate with occupancy as set in the contract, financial models or KPI's.
- To work in conjunction with the Quality and Compliance Department to establish best practice and ensure fulfilment of applicable contractual Quality and Regulatory Standards appertaining to operation of the services, in order to meet Customer requirements and individual KPIs as set by the business.
- To accurately and authentically represent the Business vision, strategy and values and ensure that Managers do the same
- To shape and develop the performance of Managers, within scope, using the Competency Framework to ensure that all Managers are meeting expectations in terms of performance and behaviour
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for new business and business development/growth
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an operational role within Social care
- Nurse Qualified with an active PIN
- QCF level 5 Registered Managers award
- To be able to spot talent and develop staff skill set
- Experience in managing Nursing, Residential, Domiciliary and Extra Care Service
Salary: £55k + £5k car allowance + Bonus, Pension Contribution and additional company benefits
If you feel you are suitable for this position please email your CV to alternatively, please call Deeon on 01926 695 227 to discuss the position in confidence.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply