Registered Manager - BRAND NEW HOME - Cambridgeshire
Salary: Up To £42,000 Per Year
Location: East England
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: OJ 3886
Hampton's are working with a small residential provider who require a strong Registered Manager for a BRAND NEW CHILDREN'S HOME in Cambridgeshire.
This is a company who are an innovative and forward-thinking; they are focused upon delivering high-quality services to vulnerable children and young people.
Their mission is to enable children and young people to achieve social, emotional and financial independence in adulthood. They aim to inspire and empower children and young people to embrace opportunities, raise their ambitions and create a positive future for themselves.
As the Registered Manager, you would be instrumental is setting this brand new home up and will be given a huge amount of autonomy.
Responsibilities in brief:
- Ensure that the home and staff operate in full accordance with all statutory, regulatory and standards requirements
- Ensure that all children and young people have their needs met, their welfare promoted at all times and that they are safeguarded from any harm, abuse, neglect or exploitation
- Develop, co-ordinate and support the staff group
- Supervise the Deputy Manager, enabling them to support supervising the staff team
- Ensure that effective records are maintained in accordance with Children's Homes Regulations 2015 and associated Regulations and Standards
- All aspects of budgetary control relating to the Home
- Day-to-day management of young people, deliver a co-ordinated service through effective liaison with the Social Workers, all other connected professional agencies and parents/carers
- Work effectively with Commissioning Partners, Police, LSCB and Ofsted etc.;
- Ensure effective communication across the whole staff team and seeing that staff feel supported, dealing with any child care concerns appropriately
- Ensure that the building, equipment and furniture is well maintained, cleaned and cared for.
- Vast experience as a Registered Manager within children's residential homes
- Proven outcomes with Ofsted
- Experience of setting up opening a new children's home
- Level 3 NVQ/Diploma in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People)
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management (or willingness to complete)
- Detailed knowledge of childcare legislation
- Driving Licence
Salary: up to £42k (dependent on experience) + private healthcare
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Oliver on 01926 354 601
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply