Registered Manager - Brighton - 43k
Salary: Up To £43,000 Per Year
Location: South East
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: MH 3864
Hampton's are currently on the lookout for a Registered Manager in Brighton, for a therapeutic 5 bedded home for children and young people with EBD. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join an organisation who offer a happy, homely, safe, nurturing and stimulating environment.
The Registered Manager is accountable for supporting the organisation's Executive Team in ensuring the group continues to operate healthily as a business and as a leading provider of therapeutic care, education and learning.
Main responsibilities in brief:
- Effectively and appropriately manage, lead, monitor, and develop the Therapeutic Children's Home to which you are registered.
- Assume responsibility for improving the therapeutic care and education provision offered and promoting all aspects of the group as a 'facilitating environment' conducive to therapeutic thinking and practice.
- Involve yourself in implementing the organisation's agreed business and marketing strategy to ensure continual and sustainable growth, attracting and retaining customers, and developing new services.
- Offer and provide appropriate and necessary support to other Registered Managers and The Head Teacher, and their Deputies.
- Assume the role of lead practitioner of the home leading, instructing, and supporting colleagues in meeting the emotional, safeguarding, social, psychological, educational, and academic needs of the children looked after by the group.
- Accept delegated responsibility for relevant aspects of recruitment, staffing, legislation, managing financial processes, and efficient use of resources.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management or willingness to work towards it
- Experience of working in a therapeutic community for children and young people.
- A minimum of three years prior experience in a management post.
- Proven track record in managing positive change and working at a "Good" OFSTED rating.
- Extensive experience working with children and young people
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of the latest regulations
- Willingness to be flexible
- Driving Licence
Salary: up to £43k (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this Registered Manager position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Martin on 01926 968907.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply