Registered Manager - CSE - Kirkham
Salary: Up To £40,000 Per Year
Location: North West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: OJ 3308
Hampton's are currently looking for a Registered Manager in Kirkham, Lancashire for a BRAND NEW CSE home for children and young people.
This is for a company who are passionate about providing authentic care in a safe, supportive and encouraging environment from which the young people can fulfil their potential.
Their pragmatic approach to care and education, allows them to tailor the plans for the children to their individual's needs. They believe that the young people should have a direct involvement in formulating their care plans, to take ownership of their care. Their staff team shares the ultimate aim of helping the young people achieve a positive future.
To take total responsibility for the management of the care and therapy within the Home and to provide the optimum caring and therapeutic environment for the young people. To meet and exceed the requirements of the Registering and Placing Authorities. To achieve and exceed the expected professional standards. To work to the principles and policies of the organisation.
- Responsible for the processing and response of all local authority referrals
- Ensure that all young people's plans are in place and of good quality
- Allocates keyworker to each young person; ensures proper external liaison
- Monitors the achievement of all young person's personal plans offering advice and support where necessary and taking corrective action as required
- Plans regular reviews, with appropriate reports, the involvement of relevant external agencies and steps to represent the young people's interest
- Provides direct care and supervision. As required, to young people in the Homes, including providing occasional cover for staff absence as necessary
- Maintains effective daily contacts with external colleagues, both within the company and in other organisations
- Works positively with families and others involved with the young people
- Directs and coordinates the care and therapy for each young person to ensure that their personal targets are met
- Responsible for update of all homes policies in line with current legislation and the company's requirements.
- Responsible for the financial expenditure and budget of the home.
- Responsible for all mandatory and vocational training and qualification for the Home's staff ensuring staff is qualified and trained to meet requirements and standards
- Develops and maintains systems of delegation and review in order to promote teamwork and communication, in accordance with company policy
- Provides regular supervision and review in line with company policies and care standards. Supports staff in achieving their personal development plans
- Ensure that the Home is constantly being improved and developed to achieve excellent Ofsted outcomes
- Works to promote the company as a valued, professional asset within its community. Ensures that young people and staff conduct themselves at all times in a manner to reinforce this image.
- Experience with CSE
- Minimum QCF Level 5 or equivalent in Childcare
- Proven experience at managerial level
- Positive dealings with OFSTED
- Full UK driving licence
Salary: up to £40k (dependent on experience) + bonuses
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Oliver on 01926 354 601
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply