Registered Manager - EBD - Blackpool
Salary: Up To £34,000 Per Year
Location: North West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: OJ 1662
Hampton's are working with a residential care provider who are on the lookout for a Registered Manager for their new EBD home in the Blackpool area.
The Registered Manager holds responsibility and provides leadership to ensure a high quality care setting that maximises individual potential and provides a safe and positive home experience. They will manage and develop staff teams and individuals, along with contributing to the overall business.
Applicants must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Management (or equivalent) or evidence of working towards this
- Ability to demonstrate experience within a managerial capacity.
- Experience of working in a EBD residential setting is essential
- An in depth knowledge and understanding of the Children's Homes Regulations and other child legislation.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
- Excellent organisational and management skills.
- An ability to effectively and confidently conduct employee relations issues such as; disciplinary, grievance, performance management, supervision, appraisals etc.
- An ability to work both under own initiative and as part of a management team and overall team whilst maintaining professional relationship boundaries with non-management staff.
- Ability to oversee the development of care delivery to children and young people.
- A good understanding of complex issues surrounding children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties and associated needs.
- The ability to interpret children's legislation into practice.
- Full UK driving licence
Salary: up to £34k (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply