Registered Manager - EBD - Cumbria
Salary: Up To £40,000 Per Year
Location: North West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: OJ 2922
Hampton's are currently working with a residential provider who are in need of a Registered Manager in East Cumbria. The home is currently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
This is a company who are committed to providing high quality care for children and young people. They provide each young person with a safe, supportive, trusting environment with challenges that promote growth, responsibility, learning and positive outcomes.
- Ensure that the high standards expected in the delivery of care are upheld, and that the standing of the organisation is maintained.
- Ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities in relation to adherence of policies, both in the home, the organisation and those set out in Children's Legislation and Regulations.
- Develop and make known to staff a variety of intervention strategies regarding behaviour management in order that children can develop coping mechanisms and changes in patterns of behaviour.
- Take a lead in ensuring meetings and reviews of children and staff are delivered within required time scales.
- Take the lead in ensuring an open culture is created, one in which children feel they are listened to.
- Ensure that the home functions in such a manner that staff and children understand, recognise and celebrate the diversity of cultures and beliefs within the local and wider community.
- Provide staff with sufficient information that ensures they understand the role of a key worker and devise monitoring systems, which will ensure this is delivered to a high standard.
- Promote and actively encourage the professional development of staff.
- Promote and actively encourage the delivery of a safe, structured and nurturing environment.
- Safeguard and protect the health and wellbeing of children and young people.
- To assist in the motivation of young people to take an active part in decision making and be involved as much as possible to the design and delivery of the service they receive.
- Experience of managing a Residential Children's home
- Vast experience with young people with EBD
- Positive dealings with Ofsted
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Willingness and ability to be flexible
- Full Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40k (dependent on experience) + bonuses
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Oliver on 01926 354 601
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply