Registered Manager - EBD - Preston
Salary: Up To £45,000 Per Year
Location: North West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: OJ 2763
Hampton's are working with a residential provider who are on the lookout for a Registered Manager for a BRAND NEW Children's EBD home in Preston.
This company give young people the opportunity to encounter normal, ordinary experiences in order to provide them to thrive in everyday life. They focus on each child's specific needs, all homes provide the highest quality care and the company is built on core values and experience.
- Meet the needs of vulnerable children and young people.
- Ensure high levels of supervision, support and guidance to help develop skills for independent living.
- Provide a safe, caring and developmental environment for every child to achieve.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the home.
- Culture based on family values of respect, caring, education, social and leisure pursuits and good health.
- Working closely with the care staff and local authorities.
- To be accountable for quality standards and compliance.
- Positively promoting the services to new customers, commissioners and relatives
- Previous experience of managing in a Children's Residential setting.
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care and be willing to complete RMA within a year in post.
- Experience of managing budgets and completing reports.
- Good knowledge of current legislation in order to achieve highly with Ofsted.
- Evidence of positive outcomes with Ofsted
Salary: up to £45k (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply