Registered Manager - EBD - South Staffordshire
Salary: Up To £40,000 Per Year
Location: West Midlands
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: OJ 3944
Hampton's are helping a medium sized residential provider who are in need of a Registered Manager for one of their EBD homes in South Staffordshire. This home is currently rated 'Good' with Ofsted.
This is for a company who endeavour to promote the rights and welfare of children and young people, providing quality care with family-based values. As the Registered Manager, you would receive a lot of support from the Senior Management to help drive the service forward.
Profile in brief:
- Ensure that the overall Aims, Objectives and Philosophy of the company are achieved through the maintenance of good quality practice in Residential Care and Education.
- Lead the Home to exceeding National Minimum Standards and sensitive to the needs of young people.
- Responsible for recording, monitoring and development of all relevant documentation.
- Encourage all staff to promote and participate in the education of young people and take a lead role in project work, activities and education work within the home.
- Ensure that young people cared for have as much responsibility for their own lives as possible and appropriate to their level of understanding.
- Involve young people in planning and supporting their development by encouraging them to take appropriate control and responsibility for their own lives.
- Provide leadership and guidance to assist in the development of staff.
- Be involved in the monitoring, appraisal and disciplining of staff as necessary.
- Ensure staff attend all identified training in line with their personal development plans.
- Assist in the management and operation of budget and petty cash within guidelines.
- Create a homely setting to which young people can identify.
- Maintain a safe environment which complies with Health and Safety and other legal requirements.
- Managerial experience within children's residential
- Positive dealings with Ofsted
- Driving Licence
- Willingness to be flexible
Salary: up to £40k (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply