Registered Manager LD/PD
Salary: Circa £40,000 Per Year
Location: West Midlands
Sector: Not for Profit
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: MH 3702
Hampton's are currently on the lookout for a Registered Manager in Shrewsbury, for a 4 bedded home for children and young people with Learning and Physical Disabilities. This is a perfect opportunity for a Registered Manager to join an organisation who have been used to having stability within their provision, have a "Good" Ofsted rating and an incredible setting/location.
The Registered Manager is accountable for ensuring safeguarding of all young people underpins every decision made and promoting positive outcomes for young people in all aspects of their care. They are looking for someone to lead by example and maintain good professional practices in accordance with the Children's Home.
Main responsibilities in brief:
- Manage a service that meets all the requirements set and the regulating body's expectations of a good, outstanding or equivalent service through robust planning, review and monitoring of the policy practice and procedure throughout the service.
- Lead and be accountable for the achievement of positive outcomes for children and young people and drive continuous improvement by using performance data and evidence-based outcome measures in line with commissioner requirements.
- Manage and be responsible for all aspects of the home, ensuring the team provides innovative, responsive, high quality and person centered services to children, young people and their families based on an assessment of need that is regularly and professionally reviewed and is outcomes driven.
- Lead, inspire, motivate and manage a team of workers and support staff, ensuring the service is appropriately staffed and always covered in line with regulatory requirements. Ensure that all line reports manage staff in accordance with agreed procedures and equally apply the same high standards of management.
- Review service provision with others, ensuring continued improvements are made, driving innovation and business development proposals and or contributing to tenders and grant applications.
- Establish and develop effective relationships and channels of communication with colleagues, community organisations, partner agencies and other external agencies, including chairing and leading multiagency meetings as appropriate.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Experience at managerial level within children's EBD homes
- Proven track record in managing positive change and working with OFSTED
- Extensive experience working with children and young people
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of the latest regulations
- Driving Licence
Salary: circa £40k (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this Registered Manager position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Martin on 01926 968907.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply