Registered Manager - NEW LEARNING DISABILITY HOME - Enfield
Salary: Up To £45,000 Per Year
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: OJ 3872
Hampton's are currently looking for a Registered Manager for a BRAND NEW LEARNING DISABILITIES HOME in North London. This will be a 4-bed home for children and young people with Learning Disabilities, autism and complex needs.
This is for a small residential provider who strives to raise the standards of children's homes through the creation of specialist therapeutic communities. The structure of the home will be focused on young people being actively involved in their home and their own journey towards integration into society as well rounded, safe individuals.
You will be given the autonomy to run your own home, with support from the senior leadership team to help grow the organisation.
- Enrich the lives of young people in our care, helping them create a positive future.
- Ensure the young people's voices are heard, their rights maintained and that they are consulted about their care and asked for their views about the running of the home.
- Provide leadership and management to all within the home.
- Ensure that the Responsible Individual is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns in relation to safeguarding and/or child protection.
- Manage the home to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of the children and young people. Ensure that their welfare is the paramount consideration in the provision of the service.
- Manage relationships with all those involved in the young person's life including stakeholders and partner agencies who are engaged in providing packages of support.
- Ensure all young people have written placement plans in place, setting out identified needs and plans to meet these needs. Ensure ongoing assessment, development and review of all individual plans in line with the time scale outlined in Policy.
- Ensure the home offers a healthy, nutritious and balanced diet for all young people.
- Ensure provision is made to cater for the children's and young people's social, leisure, cultural and religious needs.
- Contribute to the referral, assessment and admission procedures. Ensuring effective pre- placement assessment of need and placement planning, including placement matching and ensure all relevant documents are obtained.
- Work with the Responsible Individual to contribute to the planning and development of the service including developing, implementing and updating of policies and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the home.
- Proven experience as a Registered Manager within residential children's homes
- Positive dealings with Ofsted
- Knowledge and experience of children and young people with Learning Disabilities, autism and complex needs
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Up to date knowledge of the latest regulations
- Willingness to be flexible
Salary: up to £45k + £5k bonus (dependent on experience and outcomes)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply