Registered Manager - Residential - Gloucester
Salary: Up To £38,000 Per Year
Location: South West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Hampton's Children in Care Division are working with a small, family ran, children's care provider to help recruit for a Residential Children's Home Manager in one of their Ofsted rated "Good" children's homes in Gloucester.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for all of the day to day management of the House and the care of the Children residing there. The post holder will be expected to lead, support and help develop a team of staff providing residential and intervention for vulnerable children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
Applicants must have the following:
- Within the last 5 years, worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children
- Worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care role
- Hold a level 5 diploma in leadership or management or other relevant qualification.
- Understanding of a variety of different therapeutic models.
- Experience dealing with Children dealing with EBD.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
- An ability to effectively and confidently conduct employee relations issues such as; disciplinary, grievance, performance management, supervision, appraisals etc.
- An ability to work both under own initiative and as part of a management team and overall team whilst maintaining professional relationship boundaries with non-management staff.
- Detailed understanding of Children's Act 1989, Care Standards Act 2000, Children's Homes (England) Regulations 2015 and other relevant legislation.
- Ability to oversee the development of care delivery to children and young people.
- Have appropriate knowledge and experience of residential care.
- Be creative and able to use your own initiative and manage in challenging situations.
Salary - up to £38,000
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please Apply Now or call James Moran - 01926 356 546
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply