Registered Manager - Trauma Home - Newcastle
Salary: Up To £41,000 Per Year
Location: North East
Sector: Not for Profit
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Job Ref: OJ 3693
Hampton's are working with a well-respected charity who need a Registered Manager for a BRAND NEW residential home for young children in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. This will be a therapeutic home specifically or those who have encountered severe trauma from a very young age.
- Manage the Home and ensure the efficient operation of the service in accordance with the relevant legislation, procedures, policies and the Statement of Purpose for the home.
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural care are maintained within the home at all times.
- Create a culture and ethos where the complex needs of each young person are met.
- Support staff to achieve the highest standards of care for the young people we support.
- Ensure a successful matching process.
- Be involved in recruitment of staff including vetting, interviewing and inducting new employees.
- Provide written reports for reviews, case conferences and other meetings requested by Senior Staff. Ensure that relevant actions identified at such meetings are implemented.
- Have an on-going awareness of plans re young people's leisure activities and that relevant parties have been informed.
- Participate in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Training and to manage the challenging behaviour of young people following this approach at all times.
- Experience at management level within Children's Residential
- Experience with children with trauma
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management (or willingness to complete)
- Knowledge of the Legislative Framework as is relevant to Children's Homes
- Full UK driving licence
Salary: up to £41k (includes market supplement) (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply