Registered Nurse Manager - Southport RI
Salary: Up To £43,000 Per Year
Location: North West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Hampton's are currently working with a well-established privately owned company who are seeking a Registered Nurse Manager for their 39 bedded residential care home, who specialise in dementia, nursing, respite care and residential for the elderly in the Southport area.
The service is currently rated Requires Improvement with CQC and needs a strong and experienced manager to turn the service around and provide the stability that s need for both the service users and the staff team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To be responsible as the Registered Manager for the day to day running of the home. Maintaining compliance of all statutory and mandatory requirements.
- To promote a caring environment through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs
- To provide person centered care in a safe, warm, friendly environment
- To ensure that each person receives the care appropriate to their individual needs
- To implement the requirements of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in accordance with the Care Standards Act 2000 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- To be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources to include recruitment, supervision, training and to report any potential disciplinary matters to the Area Manager
- To carry out any investigation or disciplinary hearings with staff as they occur
- To ensure monthly audits are completed with action plans in place should the audit identify gaps in quality or compliance
- To ensure a person centered care plan is drawn up before admission of the new service user, then ensure the care plan is reviewed correctly each month or upon any changes making sure the service user and any significant other is involved.
- To promote relationships which enable each person to participate in social activities within the home and in the life of the local community to the maximum of their ability.
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- The successful candidate will have been previously registered with the Care Quality Commission and you will have a passion and ethos for high quality care and evidence a ''Good'' rating in all areas.
- You will have strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams along with a strong commercial awareness.
- Must have a Nurse Qualification with an Active PIN: RGN or RMN
- Qualified in Health & Social Care or working towards.
- Experience in Nursing, Residential and Dementia.
- Must have a full UK driving license and own vehicle.
Click here to apply
Salary: £43,000 + £4,000 bonus package