Service Improvement and Development Manager - £50k
Salary: Up To £50,000 Per Year
Location: North West
Sector: Not for Profit
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Hampton's are working in partnership with a well-known, health and social care provider who provide support for individuals with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs. My client are a charitable organisation dedicated to ensuring both their service users and staff are happy, healthy and safe to achieve their full potential. They are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Service Improvement and Development Manager to oversee, project manage and develop their services providing supported living services for adults across the area of Bolton.
The appointed individual will be expected plan, manage and lead service improvement / transformation and business development activity to deliver against our business plan, meeting or exceeding our growth targets. Supporting the growth and development of the business. The role will initially be based on a 12 month Fixed term contract with the option.
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Company benefits
Hours: 37.5hrs Mon-Fri
Annual leave: 33 days
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable evidence and success in a manager role in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory standards and best practice in Adult Social Care
- Strong motivational skills and an adaptable management style
- A Management qualification: Level 5 or equivalent experience
- Experience in project management or service troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of the Care Inspectorate standards and compliance regulations
- Experience in developing and growing Supported Living business specifically around Mental Health and Learning Disabilities services
- Proven track record of winning bids and tenders and building relationships with commissioners
- A creative thinker, you'll be able to bring innovative approaches to business development process
- Be able to use your financial acumen to spot the value in the contracts our client is pursuing
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- 33 days Annual Leave.
- Up to £50,000 per year salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Flexible 'Work from home' options.
- Mileage allowance.
- Fantastic Career development opportunities.
- Full training provided.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To coach, mentor and lead service managers and supporting staff
- To lead, manage and oversee the project management of improving services within the region
- To achieve agreed operational targets and Key performance indicators
- To manage Revenue and help towards achieving EBITDA targets
- Staff turnover, Sickness rates, Agency usage
- Training compliance
- Quality standards
- To impart best practice across services in order to promote positive outcomes for users and for all stakeholders
- Promote the company and its services externally in a proactive and professional manner
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
Click here to apply
If you feel you are suitable for this position please email your CV to the email address provided. Alternatively, please call Scott Rogers on 01926 968 905 to discuss this position in confidence .