Children's Registered Manager - Deal - From £37K
Salary: Circa £40,000 Per Year
Location: South East
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
CHILDREN'S EBD REGISTERED MANAGER - Kent
Hampton's are proud to be working with a small children's residential organisation that is on the hunt for an experienced Registered Manager to open up a 5 bedded EBD home!
Our client is committed to ensuring that they young people residing within their services are provided with the most fulfilling care possible in preparation for their adult lives.
You will have a quality support network with the opportunity to enhance your skills to the best possible ability!
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Take overall responsibility for all staff, delegating tasks effectively and appropriately
- Ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities in relation to adherence of policies, both in the home, the organisation and those set out within Legislation and Regulations
- To devise and be part of an on-call rota with senior staff members in line with the organisations policy
- To ensure that staffing emergencies are covered, with the responsibility of shift cover ultimately being that of the manager
- To proactively promote and market the resources of our client, ensuring that the home has a full capacity of staff and young people
Skills and requirements :
- Level 3 Diploma (QCF) qualified in Children Young People's workforce.
- Level 5 diploma in Leadership and management (Desirable)
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent understanding of the principals of safeguarding and child protection
- To be available for on call duties at the weekend
- Company car
- Flexible working hours
- Ofsted rating bonus
- Generous annual leave
For more information or to apply please send your CV to - - Or to discuss this vacancy in confidence please call Charlotte on 01926 354605
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Manager's & Consultants to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Services across the UK
Click here to apply