Director of Education
Salary: Up To £120,000 Per Year
Location: East England
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Director of Education - National - Up to £120K
Here at Hampton's Resourcing we are thrilled to be working in exclusive partnership with one of the UK's leading children's social care providers who are looking for a Director of Education to lead their strategic growth plan for this area of the business. Our client is a growing organisation breaking down the walls between education and care by seamlessly blending them together. Could you be the one to implement and uphold such an exciting project?
Their education teams adopt an integrated approach to learning, where all involved actively promote skills, knowledge and learning in a respectful and nurturing environment, where safeguarding is at the forefront. Their learning environments are designed to meet a variety of needs to help overcome learning barriers, catering for all abilities and needs.
If you are a dynamic and strong leader wanting to drive a company forward to deliver the best possible learning outcomes for children and young people, this matches well within the company ethos and is a credible aspect to the employer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for delivering and embedding the strategic vision for their education model. Forming an integral part of the C suite team, ensuring Education is front and centre of the company's offering
- Working closely with the Operational Team to fully embed the Education Model
- Accountable for the delivery of consistent quality standards across all your schools
- Consistently working to ensure that 100% of the schools are graded Ofsted Good or Outstanding
- Line management responsibility for all Headteachers, inspiring them to lead a high-performance, supportive culture within their schools
- Leading the expansion of education within the organisation; an exciting opportunity to be part of new site acquisitions (supported by the Estates Team).
- Ensuring that new schools are opened within timescales and to budget
- Delivery of budget targets for all schools, ensuring all roles are full and EBITDA targets are met or exceeded
- Proactively lead the education performance management process for all staff including ensuring that the teacher to staff ratios for tutors are met at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Must hold the National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) qualification
- Significant experience of direct leadership oversight of multiple schools driving OFTSED and / ISI quality improvements
- A team player with strong emotional intelligence, honesty and resilience able to work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle - national travel is a requirement of this role, with some overnight stays needed
- Significant experience of Ofsted and/or ISI inspection frameworks and the ability to lead and manage Ofsted and ISI inspections to ensure the optimum outcome at all times
Salary: Up to £120K
Location: Field based, with regular visits to the schools
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing support
- Store discounts
- Generous annual leave
- Monthly recognition awards
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VACANCY, PLEASE DO SEND ACROSS YOUR MOST UP TO DATE CV AND CHARLOTTE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOUR APPLICATION IS OF INTEREST.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Manager's & Consultants to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Services across the UK
Click here to apply