Regional Manager-£50,600 + £5K car allowance-Northamptonshire
Salary: Circa £50,600 Per Year
Location: East Midlands
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Hampton's are working in partnership with an exciting children's residential services provider who are seeking a Regional Manager to oversee their services across the Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire regions.
You will take overall operational responsibility for the region, including the management of up to 6 services.
The role will be home based, however you will be required to travel to service locations across predominantly Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire.
Salary: £50,600 + £5000 car allowance
Location: Home based (Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire)
Responsible to: Regional Director
Experienced Registered Managers looking to step-up will be considered
Duties and responsibilities:
- Where appropriate, being the main point of contact on behalf of managers in liaising with the central services to support the achievement of operational objectives.
- Ensure that homes are managed in accordance with the relevant law and regulations, in addition to the compliance requirements set out in contracts for commissioning agencies, licenses or other agreements.
- In conjunction with the RD, review and monitor statistical information and quality reports and support managers with the delivery of remedial action plans.
- Proactively develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders including regulators, commissioners in local authorities and other professionals.
- Positively represent the Organisation externally and deputise for the RD when requested.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a children's care setting involving quality assurance and staff supervision/training Knowledge of all relevant legislation including `Looked after Child' legislation.
- Level 5 Care qualification or equivalent or willingness to undertake
- A previously registered manager to ensure a sound knowledge of regulations and compliance to meet at least a 'Good' standard.
- Experience of managing people, services, and budgets
- Proven ability to develop individuals and teams
- Full UK Driving License
- Salary: £50,600 + £5000 car allowance
- Location: Home based (Northamptonshire & Bedfordshire)
- Annual Leave Entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Sick Pay
- Company Pension
If you believe that you are well suited for this position and would like to have a discuss in confidence, please email a copy of your CV or call Connor on 01926 354 604
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply