Working as part of the team at Hampton’s means being at the forefront of executive social care recruitment, as well as being able to pioneer new and exciting approaches to working within the sector.
We're a vibrant, young company with ambition and we're always looking to add the right people to our expanding team of consulting and support staff.
Whether you're new to recruitment or an experienced consultant at the top of your game, you'll be given our full support and an individually structured development plan that will enable you to flourish in a successful, entrepreneurial environment.
If you enjoy working with reliable, professional and driven people then Hampton’s Resourcing could be the perfect match for you. Our consultants play key roles in guiding and shaping the career paths of some of the UK’s most talented managers, directors and consultants.
We recognise that customer service can make or break a business, and ensuring that our staff are fulfilled within their working environment is one of our main priorities. Happy staff are proud staff, and proud staff will consistently deliver excellent levels of customer service, which in turn enables our business to thrive.
Perks of the Job
At Hampton’s we offer our team the following benefits:
- A lucrative and unrivalled sales commission structure.
- Additional holiday entitlement for the Christmas period which is gifted to you in addition to your contractually agreed annual leave.
- Dress down every Friday and we’ll even treat you to breakfast.
- Working with and learning from some of the UK’s highest billing consultants.
- We have shower and changing facilities on-site which allow you to use the gym or go for a run at lunchtime.
If you're looking for a change in career or working in a role that doesn't motivate or inspire you to be better every day whilst having fun in the process, then please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you and are happy to speak confidentally.