Nurse Qualified Registered Manager - Southport 45K
Salary: Circa £45,000 Per Year
Location: North West
Sector: Private Sector
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Service:
Hampton's Resourcing are currently working with a medium to large sized, well-established family owned company who are seeking a Nurse Qualified Registered Manager for their 43 bedded Nursing Home, who specialise in nursing, end of life and respite care for the elderly in the Southport area.
A refurbished Victorian home with beautiful surrounds, the service is currently rated GOOD with CQC. This role would be ideal for an experienced Deputy Manager who is looking to take that next step as the home has a very stable staff team and any support and training that may be needed could be provided.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To be responsible as the Registered Manager for the day to day running of the home. Maintaining compliance of all statutory and mandatory requirements.
- To promote a caring environment through high standards of professional & nursing practice
- To provide person centered care in a safe, warm, friendly environment
- To monitor and implement practices and procedures to assure a GOOD/OUTSTANDING rating with Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- To work with the Human Resources team at head office in relation to recruitment, supervision, training and to report any potential disciplinary matters to the Area Manager
- To carry out any investigation or disciplinary hearings with staff as they occur
- To ensure monthly audits are completed with action plans in place should the audit identify gaps in quality or compliance
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- The successful candidate will have been previously worked as either a Deputy or Registered Manager and you will have a passion and ethos for high quality care
- You will have strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams along with a strong commercial awareness.
- Must have a Nurse Qualification with an Active PIN: RGN
- Experience in Nursing, Residential and Dementia.
Salary: £45,000 + £4,000 bonus package
Future opportunities for progression within the company
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Click here to apply