Call us: 01926 353 999

Executive Search & Selection


Sally Rowe

Ofsted worked with Hampton’s on a project to recruit 4 experienced candidates to undertake inspections... Read More

Suzanne King

Hampton's provided an excellent service.  I had an initial meeting with Simon Ray in London... Read More

Search - trying to find something particular or special by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly.

Search and Selection is the attraction and sourcing method used to identify and engage the best available talent at an Executive Management, Director, or otherwise high professional level. Search and Selection is also used for hard-to-fill and confidential roles. This method involves contacting people directly to make them aware of potential opportunities.

Why Choose Hampton’s?

Hampton’s aim is to connect employers with the best talent in the UK. We pride ourselves on our ability to implement a recruitment process that adheres to a definitive timeline and delivers results.

Our clients’ needs, and those of our candidates, come first. Understanding those needs from the start allows us to achieve the best possible outcome for all parties. That’s why our process begins with a simple conversation to identify your recruiting challenges.

We have an extensive database of over 2,000 senior managers registered with us, and we draw on relationships built-up over time to ensure that no stone is left unturned in our hunt for the right person for your open role.

We adhere to a standard of excellence. Our ability to combine top-class talent sourcing with customer service of the highest-level is what sets Hampton’s apart.

As a business, our best practices include:

  • Keeping on top of trends, legislation, news, budget changes and all key developments in both the social care and recruiting sectors.
  • Immersing ourselves in the industry so that we can offer sound advice to clients and candidates alike.
  • Handling confidential projects ethically and securely.
  • Communicating your vision and ethos from the outset to ensure cultural compatibility with interested candidates.

Throughout the entire recruitment process, we will work in partnership with you, the client, and ensure that all stakeholders are kept up to date on our progress.

Passive Candidates

A passive candidate is usually employed, successful in their role and while not necessarily looking for a new opportunity, is open to hearing about them. Passive candidates can represent 75% of the workforce at any one moment. As specialists, we are able to source these candidates using the Search and Selection process, ensuring that you have access to the full spectrum of available talent, and not just the other 25%.

Fee Structure

This is made up of 3 different stages as the project progresses: engagement, shortlisting, and offer stage.